I came out the womb waving red lipstick- Rose McGowan
Hello!!! Welcome back to my blog, and if this is your first time here, you are most definitely welcomed❤️. So, I recently developed this sudden love for photography, like I take pictures of random things and people and also edit and add a little flare to the pictures. I guess I’m trying to explore my artistic part? you will probably notice it in this post?
Any ways, who knew about this lipstick day??? To commensurate this day, I will be sharing My Top 3 Lippies Lately?? But before then, here are some fun facts about lipsticks? that you probably didn’t know?:
- In the Roman Empire, both men and women wore lipsticks to display wealth. Like Gucci and Versace these days??
- In 1915, the Kansas state legislature introduced a bill that would have made it a crime for women under the age of 44 to wear lipstick, under the grounds that it created a false impression, but it did not pass.??
- Long lasting lipstick was first invented in 1950 by biochemist Hazel Bishop.
- In England in the 1500s, people believed that lipstick actually had magical powers.?
- During dark and middle ages in Europe, lipsticks were often viewed as a fashion accessory of prostitutes and lower class women?
- One of the most expensive lipsticks in the world is Guerlain’s KissKiss Gold and Diamonds Lipstick and it costs $62,000.?
I could go on and on?
You can go here to see my review on one of my faves? Here are my top three fav lippies at the moment.❤️❤️❤️I hope you learnt one or two things from this post, tell me if you knew about any of these facts and which fun facts are the most funny and baffling facts??? for me, NUMBER 4 and 6??$62,000!!
I love replying your comments? Remember to subscribe to the emailing list, share and … have a splendid lipstick filled day❤️❤️❤️