When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. –Franklin D. Roosevelt
Welcome back to the blog!
This post is kind of different from my normal posts and I’m so excited to type. I can remember my third month into blogging, I was so worried that I had not been nominated by anyone for any blogger award. I felt like I was not doing enough, I mean two other bloggers I started my journey with had already been nominated for different awards?. After awhile I just gave up on blogger awards. I was like if it comes, it comes. If it doesn’t come, it doesn’t. So some weeks ago, I got a link back notification on my WordPress app,that I was reluctant to open. After a few minutes of reluctance, I opened it and…
Guess what?! I was nominated for the Sunshine award blogger! When I saw the post and my nomination, this unexplainable joy enveloped me. It was like Job Well Done to me. More like Ada, your efforts are noticed.
Thanks to Naija Fresh Graduate for this award. Her blog is so wonderful from the after Uni tales to lifestyle tips. She’s one of my long list of awesome bloggers, I refresh her blog to see if there is a new post always. Her blog is refreshing and you will keep strolling for more.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
The question I was asked is “Have you ever thought of quitting blogging and how many times?”
I have thought of quitting once. It was earlier this year, around the 1st of January 2018. I thought of quitting not because I was tired of blogging or didn’t love blogging anymore. I still loved blogging as much as now but then I kept on thinking of the fact that I have a lot to do in school and I really wanted my blog to be somewhere higher than where it was then. I actually made the move to delete it but then something in me told me to hold on alittle. So I just left it. And the I got my first sponsored post and it was a major inspiration to keep up the good work.
I nominate :
All the amazing bloggers all around the world, YES! You are NOMINATED!
- What is the best and worst thing about being female/male?
- Which movie do you like so much that you can you watch repeatedly?
- If you are given a million Dollars,What would you with it?
- Tell us that one thing you enjoyed when you were a child that you still enjoy?
- Your greatest challenge as a blogger
- Person or Event that made the biggest impact in your life?
- If you could do one thing every day of your life for the rest of your life, what would it be?
CHECK OUT THESE BEAUTY FACTS THAT WILL SHOCK YOU!
Have a splendid day!❤