“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” –T.S. Eliot
It’s my birthday!!! I’m so happy today, it feels way better than my last birthday. I think my last birthday should be the worst birthday of my life?. Today is so bright and lovely?, the only eh thing is that my finals are next week and a girl has to do some serious reading today?
This past year taught me a lot and yea! I’m grateful for a couple of things. The major lesson I learnt this past year should be believing in myself a whole lot. This year, I went a mile away from my comfort zone, and it really paid off fantastically?.
The second lesson is There is actually God in heaven?! This past year, my life was actually disturbed like never before. Sickness upon sickness, I was so scared of final year like?, I had a couple of death scars and some other struggles. After any bad occurrence, I would cry and have this emotional talk with God and my disturbed soul gets this unique peace, I can’t explain it enough. (tears of joy won’t let me type in peace)?
I’m grateful for:
- My life!??
- My health.??
- My family! I love my siblings a lot.❣️
- My friends especially my best friend always encouraging me?
- My finals because I know it will go well.??
- Wattpad! A life without literature is just blahh?
- My boss! He’s always checking up on me and he supports me a whole lot although I’m not even so good with checking up too.?
- My course mates. I don’t talk to most of them but I know them. They made me see life from different angles unknowingly ?
- Lana del Rey! Her voice…❣️❤️❣️
- Ketchup. It saved my life in this school, else someone would have chocked to death because of dry yam!?
- Indomie. Always standing by me during hard times(exams)??
I should stop here because I could go on and on??. Happy birthday to me! I owe it all to Jesus????. Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by! Remember to follow and all the other good stuffs?