Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. –Martin Luther King Jr.
Hello wonderful people!!! Happy new month?? During the first half of this year, I came across this baking powder facial mask on Vincent’s blog and I checked it out on Pinterest too. I was so skeptical about trying it out because my body is super sensitive. Up till the moment I tried it out, my heart kept singing skin reaction songs ??, but on a serious note, I was very scared.
I was so scared that after the whole process, I chose to wait for a day before praising this mask?? just to be sure I wasn’t going to have skin reactions.
- Baking powder
Let’s get started:
- Face prep: wash your face with your bathing soap, I used Ivory soap, use warm water and a towel over your face to open up pores. Then dry.
- After the prep, get your bowl, add a tablespoon of your baking powder and water, and mix.
- Because I was so scared, I added more water than powder, and I allowed the foamy stuff to go down completely, and I continued mixing.
- After mixing, I had this:
- Use the brush to apply the mixture all over your face or choice areas on your face.
- After application, wait for 10-20 minutes, and who said we can’t disturb snapchat while we wait??
- Wash off with warm water, and soap if desired.
- Moisturize! Moisturize!!! I used my Vaseline cream to moisturize and I had to use it twice because of the dry effect.
- Taadaa!! Your skin will definitely feel brand new. So smooth and amazing ❤️
Personally, I feel this mask is more suitable for people with oily skin and please if your skin is sensitive like mine, try it out on a part of your body first!!!
It was a fun experience for me, have you tried this mask out before now? If yes, please any tips for newbies like me? If you’ve not tried it out, hope you plan on trying it out?
Thanks for stopping by, hopefully this was quite helpful. Have a great day❤️