Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower- Steve Jobs
Hello welcome back to my blog!? How are you this beautiful and bright day?? Hopefully this post will make your day even more beautiful. Remember what I said here about the projects I was working on… This is one of them. So I discovered 2 easy and fast ways to pimp up one of my old Black top. When I say easy, I mean E-A-S-Y.
The materials needed are:
- Black top
- Needle and Thread
- Ruler or any flat and straight object
- Any Fabric
- Pen or chalk
You can also watch the video here for more clarity?
- Straighten the black top on a table
- Trace out a v on the top neck area of the blouse
- Use chalk to trace the areas you want to rip
- Cut with scissors
- Use fingers to roll the areas that you ripped in order to open up the holes as desired. Voila! You are done?
I didn’t have this second look but it just happened, and I love it too?
- Measure out the fabric
- Insert in top to check if it matches the ripped area.
- Turn the top inside out, place fabric on the ripped area
- Trace and sow with needle and thread
- Sow around the neck area
… and voila, another top is created?
Which of them is your favorite look? Look 1 or Look 2?
Thanks for visiting my blog, remember to share this post if you liked it, drop your comments, let’s keep the forum interactive, follow the blog and subscribe to always get updates on new posts and any other goodies. Have a blessed day